Monday, November 1, 2010

WIN A FREE 8X10 PET PORTRAIT OR NATURE PAINTING

Y’all could be the winner of a free 8x10 pet portrait or nature painting. All ya pay is
$5.00 for shipping/processing.

To win y’all must fan/like the page if you are new go to Pets and Nature Portraits: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pets-and-Nature-Portraits/152172968150363?ref=ts   
And click here to become fan/likes.

Now I want y’all to know that ONLY ONE person can win and I will be using www.random.org to choose the winner.

This contest is open to everyone who is or becomes a fans/like
To win – become a fan/like of Pets and Nature Portraits

Fan my page, if not already a fan, and pass on to one friend - or suggest my page to one friend.

WINNER MUST BE A FAN/LIKE at the time of drawing and must have a good digital photo to work from. I will paint what ever pet you want - face to shoulder only, and mail it to you - you pay $5.00 shipping

I'll post the winner on my blog and you can paid for the $5.00 shipping/processing fee on
MY ART FIRE: http://JD.artfire.com

No comments: